Are you stressed out? Struggling with depression or anxiety? Is anger hurting your relationships and work? Is guilt or shame keeping you from being yourself or leading the life you want?
If stress or painful emotions are interfering with your daily life, you’ve come to the right place. This site offers full courses of online CBT Therapy that teaches you to relax and regulate your painful emotions—on your own, in the privacy of your own home, on your own computer. You will learn:
- Breathing, meditation & visualization for stress reduction
- Clarifying and acting on your core values
- Mindfulness and acceptance
- Detaching from negative thoughts
- Problem solving & goal setting
- Assertiveness and interpersonal skills
There are many benefits to using web-based solutions for self-help therapy. The interactive nature is almost like being in the therapist’s office… only better in some ways since you can go at your own pace and stay as long as you like.
Benefits of Using this Online CBT Therapy Site
CBT Self-Help Therapy teaches proven techniques to:
- Reduce anxiety
- Lift depression
- Relax and reduce stress
- Calm anger
- Relieve shame and guilt
FREE TRIAL of CBT Self-Help Therapy
Take a free trial and see all the special features that make online CBT therapy a richer and faster way to heal than reading a traditional self-help book. For little more than the cost of a book, you also get:
- Multimedia content. Audio relaxation and mindfulness exercises, audio/visual success stories, video lectures from popular author and therapist Dr. Matthew McKay.
- Interactive Exercises. Type in your thoughts, feelings, and personal history. The computer sorts, scores and interprets your results, forwarding your information to the next exercise and guiding you step by step toward positive change in your life.
- Personalized Treatment Plan. Based on your responses, you are directed to just the material proven to work on your particular set of problems.
- Motivational Emails. To remind you of your treatment goals and congratulate you on your progress.
- Privacy. Your work is saved anonymously on our secure server, where only you (and your therapist if you so desire) can access it.
- Evidence-Based Treatment. Every technique taught on this site has been repeatedly proven to work by well-designed, double blind studies with real people, with real problems like yours. The site draws upon the most powerful interventions developed by cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT).